Is it worth getting the iPhone 13 pro max?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lea33

Is it worth getting the iPhone 13 pro max or just sticking with my iPhone 12 Pro Max?

cjmnews

Staff member
Not worth it. I feel that you need to be behind at least 1 generation to warrant the cost.

iPhone 12 - No. Not enough new features to warrant the upgrade.
iPhone 11 - Maybe, it really depends on how much you use it.
iPhone Xs - Probably, as the battery is starting to go by now.
iPhone X - Definitely.

Emily R. Fielder

If you're really, really happy with your iPhone 12 Pro Max, and were really hoping to upgrade next year, you might just want to buy this year's model to convince Apple there really is a market for a full-powered, small iPhone. I'm not sure it will work, but either way, the iPhone 13 Mini will likely last you well into the future.
Unlike last year, when the iPhone 12 Pro Max had a better camera system, this year, these two devices (iPhone 12 and iPhone 13) are identical with the exception of the screen size. That makes the decision a lot easier.

viper69

Not worth it. Never owned an Apple iphone and up'd to the latest model if I was 1 generation behind. I'll upgrade when/if Apple gets rid of the stupid notch.

decafjava

Well, as others have said, and I agree, yearly upgrades are usually not worth it. I myself have got the 13 Pro Max 256 GB as an upgrade from my 7 Plus 8 - also 256 GB which I got back in February 2017. So yea this is really a huge bump for me in every category and really worth it. I am keeping my 7 Plus which is in really good shape except for the battery to give to a friend.

viper69

Well, as others have said, and I agree, yearly upgrades are usually not worth it. I myself have got the 13 Pro Max 256 GB as an upgrade from my 7 Plus 8 - also 256 GB which I got back in February 2017. So yea this is really a huge bump for me in every category and really worth it. I am keeping my 7 Plus which is in really good shape except for the battery to give to a friend.
Are you having low volume for iPhone alerts such as texts as well the lock button noise? Some
iPhone 13 users, like me, are having this issue.

I regret getting the ProMax, and I’m going to see about getting my XsMax back. I really don’t see any difference in performance.

It’s much heavier than I expected even after examining it in a store.