ipodskins.co.uk

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bob

Administrator
Website
forums.ilounge.com
I know where to get iSkins or Speck skins if you're not particular about a 'brand'. Did you not have any luck on your trip south? last time I was in my local Cancom branch they had a good selection of silicon cases - e.g.

iSkin

Speck

Last edited:

tim_omahony

Please tell me that you didnt buy from this guy! He's a complete fraud! He claimed that he sent out numerous packages to me but he cant produce dated certs of postage for them? Then after over a month of waiting (for a supposed 4-7 day delivery) it still had not arrived and he then accused me of stealing it when I persistantly questioned where it was. In the end after numerous efforts he gave me a refund but didnt refund all my money!

My suggestion..do not under any circumstances buy from this guy!

dani2xll

Website
www.dani2xll.com
I have also bought from them, returned all the products and not been repaid the £82+

I have never had this happen to me before and despite many emails i have not had a reply. I really dont know how to take this matter forward. I posted under ipodskins.co.uk

tim_omahony

It doesnt really come as a surprise to me i'm sorry to say. He's obviously a dodgy ****. unfortunately, this is the only outlet i was able to find to vent my fury. If there is another way im on for it. This guy is obviously ripping people off left right and centre.