iPods being shipped to Canada...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
www.ilounge.com
I've heard rumours that the Apple Store Yorkdale has the 30Gb white in stock.

A friend of mine also confirmed that he was looking at them at the Computer Systems Centre at Spadina and College on Friday also, although I'm not sure what models they have in stock.

mjl264

here's what' i've heard....

Yorkdale has everything EXCEPT FOR black 30 gig
U of T has white 30 gig
Vaughan Mills has white 30 gig

so looks like no black 30 gig's in the area yet....

pd0x

my black engraved ipod is in the fedex depot in missisauga, i would not be suprised if the rest of the black ipods in canada are there as well, so I would probably check monday late afternoon...they should probably have them by then...

wuju

i'm going to get it tommorrow during lunch at Yorkdale. Wish me like if they still have it that is. I'm just getting the 30G white or the 60G once I see it live to see the size and differences physically. Cheers.

tintin

Apple since 1983 baby
I ordered one at 9AM EST on Oct 13, and it's in Memphis (after Shanghai and Ankorage). Scheduled to arrive in Toronto on Wednesday.

I went to Yorkdale today and bought my 30GB White there, including my corporate ($22, nothing major) discount. They confirmed they'll take the one I have shipping and refund my money there instead of me shipping back to Apple.

I LOVE IT (sorry for those who have not received theirs). The suggestion about Yorkdale only having 30GB White and 60GB Black is probably correct - the only ones on the floor were those two models (two units, near the front immediate right table as you enter the store).

This thing kicks ###. Sold my 30GB Photo for $275 and couldn't be happier about the extra $135 spent to upgrade.

tintin

Apple since 1983 baby
Oh and Carbon Computing www.carbonation.com got 9 30GB Whites in stock today too. They'll hold one if you call them (if they have any left). Down on Queen East, downtown.

pd0x

i would hope Fedex gets its act together and delivers the item tmw, toronto to kingston is usually same day service, especially if its international priority

wuju

what is the return policy & exchange policy at the Apple Store in Yorkdale?

wuju

Hey Tintin, what is your corporate discount? I would like to get one of those too. :)

pd0x

ugh...im regretting this whole apple online order thing so much....its driving me insane...i wouldnt be suprised if fedex just blocks my IP from accessing their website soon...its that bad...