iPods being shipped to Canada...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pd0x

any updates? mine left shanghai early this morning (friday) and its scheduled for delivery on wednesday (b.s., it should be here tuesday at the latest i say...but w/e), i paid for express shipping

cjhobbies00

My uoft student discount is pretty useless considering the fact that they charge around 80 dollars in tax alone. Just gonna get it from New york at christmas. Maybe they'll release a new version with bug fixes by then....i can hope can't i

TSchiewe

Well i bought my video on the 12th around 4:00 mountain time, and it still hasnt shipped yet. At the moment its "preparing shipment" so im hoping it will get sent out later today.

iceman_dl6

TSchiewe, consider yourself lucky, I ordered it the 12th oct and at this moment, its still in processing order status! aaaargh! The ship date is supposed to be today!

schlong8

I'm waiting out west for them to come into stores. Hopefully i can get it prior to my vacation in Vegas. None of the stores in Edmonton have any shipping dates, or nobody that i talked to knew about when.

TSchiewe

schlong8 did you call westworld computers? its on the west end kinda by west ed in edmonton. Im from fort mac and ive bought a few things from them, im sure they would have some idea about when they are getting some in.

mjl264

ordered a black 30 gig on the afternoon of the 12th to be shipped to T.O. ... still processing order... grrrrr!

blue_soda025

Mine just shipped from Shanghai yesterday and now it's at Anchorage. It took almost 15 hours for it to get there. Sounds about right.

r3bell

guys could someone please post when yorkdale gets the black ones . I called em today they have white 30gb . I think they know my voice so i wont call em tommorow . If anyone finds a black one please for gods sake tell me

iceman_dl6

Date ordered: oct 12th
est ship date: oct 21st (today!)
item: black 30gb ipod

still processing order at this time!

Is this normal? Its 10:20pm ET right now!

iceman_dl6

I really don't have the time to call (studying for my mid term for tomorrow!) that is why I am asking on the board. Is there anybody in the same situation as I am?

ehrgeiz

Look at it this way, if you do find someone in the same situation, it's not gonna change anything. Your iPod's not going to suddenly start shipment. So, either call up apple and see what's up, or just continue studying and stop checking the board! I'm watching you! loljk...I'm just saying, checking this board for updates is equally as unproductive.

Anywho, to answer your question, I'm sure there are other people in your situation. There was a thread for people who ordered on the first day and still havn't received their iPods yet.

pd0x

if you ordered on the 12th and your ipod still hasnt shipped, it would probably be a good idea to give them a call and ask whats going on...my ipod arrived in alaska today, and has since departed to who knows where (toronto perhaps?)....its a black personalized unit...

edit: anyone know where the shipments go from Anchorage Alaska? For Ontario shipments do they go to Toronto?

Last edited:

Nitr0

Staring at the color
Just an update, mine is on a truck from Vancouver to Prince George. I am recieving it on Monday.

ehrgeiz

^ reeeeeeeally? I live in Vancouver..they should swing by my house :D lol

Mine's currently at memphis...well, left memphis

r3bell

er anyone found one in the Toronto area . I mean not delivered but in stores . I cancelled my order after reading how long they are taking ( plus i talked to a store and the guy said they would be there on friday ) . Apparently that guy didnt know #### . Now i cant find any black 30gb ones .