iPods being shipped to Canada...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Larathydo

Anyone living in Canada recieved their 5G iPod yet?

I see mine in Memphis, TN (with order tracking) and it will have to get to me here in New Brunswick.

Does anyone know Fedex's main hubs shipping to Canada? Will it go to Toronto then to NB (Probably Moncton and then shipped via ground to my house) or will it ship from Memphis to Helifax, then to Moncton to get shipped via Ground?

wuju

I' didn't order any as I'm hoping the store will have it soon. I live in Toronto and Apple store here says Oct. 25 with limited quantity off course.

pd0x

wuju: the u of t bookstore apparently has them in stock (and they sell w/ th eeducation discount too...)

My Black 30GB unit w/ engraving as of last night was still processing... which is b.s. because i ordered at 11:30-ish PDT and must have been among the first....ive also upgraded my shipping to 2 day, in the hope that it gets here by friday but thats look increasingly bleak

wuju

can i get it if I'm not a student but jus a guy off the street?

wuju

i just called the UofT computer shop, they don't have it yet and they siad i need to be a student. Are you a student, pd0X?

wuju

maybe you could help me and we could get it together, I'll let you see it and all :)

pd0x

lol, im a student at Queens (so much better than U of T lol)...but yeah... from the data mining I have done, all Canadian iPod orders are being shipped on the 21st...i guess they are doing a bulk shipment or something...thats the ONLY possible reason i can think that no one has recieved theirs..

ehrgeiz

I havn't received mine yet...it's in the stage of preparing shipment at the moment.

heeeraldo

Website
heeeraldo.blogspot.com
mine shipped on the 17th (60gig, black, no engraving, ordered at 12:09PDT), and it's in Newark right now.

it went from Shanghai to Anchorage, AK to Newark, NJ.

I'm in Vancouver. FedEx says estimated ship time is tomorrow at 6pm, so we'll see how that goes.

Nitr0

Staring at the color
Mine shipped on the 18th and is in memphis. I am in Prince George which is about 9 hours north of Vancouver and it says it will be here on friday. *shrug*

wuju

Let's hope that the stores in Toronto will get it before Nov 4 (it's the date Futureshop says they're expecting it on their online store). I'm thinking of order online but I'm betting I could get one sooner from Apple store in Toronto or compusmart. Any thougths?

Larathydo

Just checked the tracking site, it's in Fredericton right now as it stands. Duno if anyone will be at the location to pick it up however :( So i might have to wait till tommorow

Website
www.ilounge.com
I'm in Toronto, and my 60Gb White arrived this morning at 11:21 am.

I ordered it from the Apple Store online last Wednesday (12 Oct 05) at around 4:00 pm, and it shipped from Shanghai on Monday afternoon, but missed the cut-off time.

I suspect that most folks in Canada who ordered online last Wednesday should be seeing theirs today or tomorrow.

Retail outlets in the Toronto area will not likely have them until next week (25 Oct is what the Apple Store is currently suggesting, and one would expect that they would have them first).

ehrgeiz

mine's shipping and it's suppose to be here on or before the 26th....so, I'm gonna be getting it on monday...a bit earlier :)

CanadianPOD

futureshop and best buy have november 4th posted as the release date. have anyone talked to any of the stores and got an earlier date?

nosaru

those who ordered on 12th should be receiving on 20th or somewhere around there
i cancelled mine because i forgot i have education discount and my visa credit didn't return for like 3 days or so, so i ordered one from school with debit card, have no clue when it'll come in tho :S