Ipod Touch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Marthas1

I just purchases a 2G Ipod Touch and overall I really like it. I have had most ipod models in the past, and am a long-time audiobook listener as well. Is it possible to view how much of an audiobook section/part has been listened to, as in other ipods? Does the Touch have a "scrub" function? Although I've tried extensive searches, I have been unable to find this info. Any help will be appreciated.
Marti

cjmnews

Staff member
My boss has an iPhone and he says there is a progress bar above the album art/song title showing the amount listened to. He says you can fast forward or reverse by dragging your finger, to the right or left respectively, just under the progress bar.

Marthas1

Thanks cjmnews,
Now I see it....I missed it because I have a tendency to hold in "landscape" position, and the progress bar only shows in the "portrait" view. Thanks so much for your help! I would have gone nuts if I didn't have that progress bar available.

In defense of the Touch, I really like the section/chapter view. I'm slowly getting used to this new ipod!
Marti