ipod touch starbucks problem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

coli warburton

guys today i was in starbucks my ipod touch has the 2.0 update anyway i have never seen this kinda behavior before on my ipod touch i connected to the itunes store and starbucks pulled up then i tapped on the starbucks icon and then it loads and for a sec i see the starbucks music playlists then it goes back to the loading again it kept on doing this it has never done this before could there be a bug in the iphone 2.0 software update that is causing this problem?

qwikrex

I'm having this same exact issue with my 8gb 2g iphone. The starbucks wifi store worked fine when I was unlocked with ziphone at 1.1.4. I upgraded using winpwn to 2.0.2 yesterday and now I am having the same issue as stated above when i touch the starbucks icon. Same thing happens on my girlfriends 4gb iphone(also winpwned at 2.0.2). Anyone else experiencing this?

rjantonucci

same problem

I have the same problem with an 8G 3G iPhone. The feature used to work but I havent tried it for a while. I just noticed that it was doing the loading/flashing now playing list/loading thing this past week. I'm not sure if it was part of the software upgrade or not.

Cant find info on the problem anywhere else on the web.

Anyone know anything?

thanks

archurban

ipod adviser
Website
web.mac.com
I think that none of our devices are wrong. starbucks website is just mess up. I did have the same before. so we just wait until they will fix it.

kornchild2002

I took my 2G 32GB iPod touch with me two days ago and tried to connect to the internet in Starbucks. The store that I went to doesn't have this service up and running yet so I could only connect to the internet. My guess is that the OS update changed something and has caused issues when connecting to the Starbucks service. I don't think it is an iPod touch problem but rather something that Starbucks would have to fix by upgrading their system. So I agree with archurban here, it is an issue that Starbucks will eventually have to fix. The Starbucks store near me isn't going to get this iPod touch/iPhone connectivity until late next year.