iPod Theft Insurance (Safeware)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Interpol

Safeware - anyone have any experience with this company with regards to iPods?

This company has been in business a long time insuring laptop and desktop computers against damage, theft, and loss. Now I see they also insure MP3 players against the same with no deductible.

A quick quote yields a $48 premium/year for a full-coverage, $400 policy against damage, loss, or theft. Anyone go this route, and if so, what were your experiences?

eeeeee

I have laptop insurance from safeware. Although I have not filed any claims with the company, i know someone who has. He dropped his laptop, cracking the screen and breaking some internal components. They processed his claim quickly and gave him enough money to by a much better laptop. Although I don't remember if they gave him the purchase cost or the replacement cost of his broken unit, he was very satisfied with the service.

Interpol

Thanks for the input. I know Safeware has been in business for quite a while so I'm not worried about them being a fly-by-night operation. I just purchased a policy so if anything happens I'll report.