• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

iPod studio

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

diMats

iPod studio - making a dream come true

iPod studio

The musicians are going to love it, the producers will admire it, and the rest of the world will praise it. We have all heard your call, and we will make a dream come true. The new iPod studio will make you till an artist eiter you are one or not. It will blow your wildest expectations with new features never seen on a professional portable music player before.

Main features:

• Separate pitch control and Variable Speed Audition (VSA) (also co-op)
• Key control (for semi-tones)
• Seamless in-out loop (learn tricky parts with the loop function)
• Metronome (find a rythm)
• Chromatic tuner (tune your guitar)
• Voice canceller (for mp3 playback - where you can sing along with the music)

It also has 2x inputs for headsets, where you and your best friend can listen to the iPod all day long and together!

*This is a rough draft I had made on papir for some weeks ago and I though it would be cool with a little "article-way" of introducing it. Enjoy! And please do comment if you find this interesting or what not...

Last edited:

diMats

Thats great! Yes, that would not be a bad idea! And maybe making iPods with more comfortable in-ear plugs in the box? :) There are so many things they should do. Thanks for the replys guys!

Last edited:

PalmSounds

iPod Studio

I think that this is a great idea, and one that should be entirely possible for iPod Classics and 5th Generation. I think it would be a great game / application and people would be willing to pay the usual sort of price for it.

kylo4

This sounds like a portable "Garage Band". I could see this more on Mac in a form of a Garage Band update than on an iPod itself.

Astro_Digital

iPod studio

The musicians are going to love it, the producers will admire it, and the rest of the world will praise it. We have all heard your call, and we will make a dream come true. The new iPod studio will make you till an artist eiter you are one or not. It will blow your wildest expectations with new features never seen on a professional portable music player before.

Main features:

• Separate pitch control and Variable Speed Audition (VSA) (also co-op)
• Key control (for semi-tones)
• Seamless in-out loop (learn tricky parts with the loop function)
• Metronome (find a rythm)
• Chromatic tuner (tune your guitar)
• Voice canceller (for mp3 playback - where you can sing along with the music)

It also has 2x inputs for headsets, where you and your best friend can listen to the iPod all day long and together!

*This is a rough draft I had made on papir for some weeks ago and I though it would be cool with a little "article-way" of introducing it. Enjoy! And please do comment if you find this interesting or what not...
Do not have a clue what most of that stuff is and I will not comment only to say any MP3 player with more than a volume control I think is over kill.
Maybe like you said musicians but since I am not a musician.

What I do not get is two people listening to one MP3 player, like how can that every work? Who gets to decide what music to play? You have what a maximum range both are tied together to a iPod be careful not to tangle up the cords.