Ipod sound via stereo/headphones simultaneously.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Ed001

Is there a way to listen to the music stored on my Ipod Nano (bluetooth) through my stereo (wireless BT) while listening to the headphones at the same time ? When you plug in the headphones, the stereo speakers cut off.

I realize this is the normal function however, but I want them both play simultaneously.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

cjmnews

Staff member
Not with the iPod as the solution.

Now if you had some sort of bluetooth transmitter you could connect to your stereo and tell it to do that, then sure. I know of no such device.

Ed001

Dear sir,
Thank you for your reply.

I am indifferent to the solution as long as it works.

I must confess and apologize that I am somewhat of an electronics dummy and am not at all clear how this would work. With that said, could you be a little more specific, please.

Are you saying if I connect a BT Transmitter to my stereo it will send the music from my Ipod to the Ipod headphones and stereo simultaneously ?

Or are you saying if I connect a BT Transmitter to my stereo it will send the music from my Ipod to a set of external headphones and stereo simultaneously ?

Or will I have to play the music via the stereo (CD player) and the transmitter will send it to the Ipod headphones while playing it at the same time through the stereo speakers ?

Thank you.
Ed

cjmnews

Staff member

Ed001

Ahh, OK, I will give this a try.

Thank you very much sir.