iPod Skipping Purchased Songs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mashpg

Whats with that? My iPod skips purchased songs...like it just goes right by it to the next song. How can I fix that? And also, sometimes when I plug my iPod in...it says do not disconnect, my computer briefly recognizes it (the iPod shows up in My Computer) and then it just charges without updating or anything. Help please.

anypats

As far as skipping purchased songs I would go into iTunes and deauthorize your computer and then re-authorize it. That should take care of it (I believe). I'm not sure on your other question though.

sunders

Sadly that didnt make any diffeence for me, I have the same problem with purchased songs - well, they dont play all the way through on my ipod. I am desperate for a solution!:mad:

Jacksodj

I get the same error

but only after I have had the Ipod mini disconnected for several days without a resynch. which is a GIANT PAIN since I have the car adapter and normally leave it locked in the glovebox.

sunders

I still get this; even with a replacement ipod - it therefore has to be something to do with my pc i guess & downloading (very very slow internet connection etc).

Time to buy a new pc. :(

sbmulqueen

I have the same problem and it's maddening. I've done it all - restored the ipod, resynched, deauthorized, etc. I'm really upset. Is it possible it's my actual ipod? my husband has a username on the pc and has NO problems synching and playing purchased (and authorized shared) music. He has a 20g and I have a 10g (old school!) and it's nearly full, less than 1g available (especially since it's not really 10g available, it's like 9.2) Could that be the problem?