iPOD REMOTE

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

stasyna

PeacePod
2nd Gen; 10GB WiPOD.

Recieved at christmas 2002.

My remote is broken im afraid. The connection inside the actual remote seems to be loose, or broken or something. I discovered this problem when it was connected to my stereo as the L & R channels kept swapping and becoming distorted. The sound will also expierence the same problem with headphones.

I know its the remote itself because when i plug any headphone or stereo plug directly into iPOD, problems are not there. I was wondering if the Warranty which is not up can replace or repair this remote, and if not anything that can help me out.

ToddW

Website
www.dicksonstreet3.com
I think something like this has happened to other visitors of the lounge. I would search the new and old forums about this. I would definately call up Apple and say "Yo man I got a busted remote so fix it!"

vkeks05

Meh
ToddW said:
I would definately call up Apple and say "Yo man I got a busted remote so fix it!"
Yep, extra brownie points if you threaten the well-being of their family too.

jdolluc

yeah i had the same exact problem. all i did was went to the apple care page and requested service, within 3 days i had a new remote at my doorstep

stasyna

PeacePod
Yeah i fixed it, i just brought it back to the store i purchased it at. It's just strange this would go but the actual connection on the iPOD, didnt malfunction.

:)
Anywho, mods can close this thread.