iPod Remote/Headphones Package

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Petary791

Prog Enthusiast
So as a random gift, my mom got me the package with the iPod Remote and stock headphones. It was really nice of her, but those headphones suck. They kill my ears and have no noise cancelling, but i'm sure you guys know that.

However, I love the remote. I'm probably gonna return it, but I was just wondering, how much would a remote by itself cost? If a remote by itself is like $30 or $40, i'll just keep the headphones and remote and just get new headphones.

If you don't understand what i'm asking, i'll try to rephrase it.:)

draco

Boldly Going Nowhere
i love the remote too. kinda sucks that you can't buy it seperately at a possibly lower cost except for on ebay or something. i just kept it because i like the remote so much. use it all the time. if it was a gift, may as well keep it. the remote's pretty handy. overpriced, but handy and stylish.

Petary791

Prog Enthusiast
draco said:
i love the remote too. kinda sucks that you can't buy it seperately at a possibly lower cost except for on ebay or something. i just kept it because i like the remote so much. use it all the time. if it was a gift, may as well keep it. the remote's pretty handy. overpriced, but handy and stylish.
Alright, thanks for your input. That's probably what i'll do.

And mustremember13, the link is dead.

urbanlegend

Toronto Tonto
I agree that the remote should be sold separately. I didn't get a remote with my iPod and wanted one, so now I have two pairs of headphones I don't use.

As was mentioned, if it was a gift, say thanks and use the remote.

John

macattacks10

There is a time and place where the iPod ones are nice, you don't want ones that block sound when you are biking, because you won't hear the cars. If you plan on running or biking, you might want to keep them.