iPod Remote/Headphone Speakers?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jough

El Guapo
Website
poetryx.com
Hi,

I'm interested in getting a little speaker plug-in for the iPod - I have an iTalk but the speaker is awful sounding. I don't need anything incredibly loud, just a little speaker that I can use in the kitchen while I'm cooking.

I've thought of something like the iM3 but that's a little too big for my needs.

I know Belkin has a voice recorder/speaker plug-in device, but as I said, I don't really need another voice recorder.

Are there any other products someone would recommend?

deniro

ipod Speakers, JBL, Klipsch and more

If you Click on the Reviews section here at ipodlounge, then scroll down near the bottom, you'll find reviews of some speaker systems. I too would like to find something for $100 or less.

I have heard good things about the JBL Creature II from a guy at a stereo store.

Even better things about the Klipsch Pro Media Ultra 2, which the lounge has not reviewed yet.

jough

El Guapo
Website
poetryx.com
I'm more interested in a little speaker that would plug into the top of the iPod and not require external power - essentially I want a "shirt pocket" speaker.

I would also not mind a case/speaker combo if it wasn't any larger than the Contour Showcase I'm using now.

Madkins007

Try the Macaully PodWave speakers- I LOVE mine, even though it isn't very loud.

For more umph and not too much more money, try the Sony 'dogbone' speakers- available at WalMart, etc. Small enough for easy portability and plenty loud enough for personal use.

jough

El Guapo
Website
poetryx.com
I was looking at the PodWaves, but they're not even listed on Macaully's web site anymore. Not a good sign.

I'll check out the Sony dogbone speakers. Thanks for the tip.