iPod on BBC News (Link)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ajm

iMember
Most stores I have been to in the UK only have 40Gb left... the others are all gone...

saqib

yeah the place i work, VirginMegastore Oxfordstreet, has onyl got 40's left and even then we onyl have like 18-20 left.

The other day a guy came in and bought 18 x 40GB iPods, paid in cash, and then came back the next day and bought abother 19 x 40GB in cash. He was purchasing on behalf of his boss who was giving them away to his staff.

Jason Hilton

Website
www.jasonhilton.us
saqib said:
yeah the place i work, VirginMegastore Oxfordstreet, has onyl got 40's left and even then we onyl have like 18-20 left.

The other day a guy came in and bought 18 x 40GB iPods, paid in cash, and then came back the next day and bought abother 19 x 40GB in cash. He was purchasing on behalf of his boss who was giving them away to his staff.
:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Mediahound

Website
tristantom.com
"The other day a guy came in and bought 18 x 40GB iPods, paid in cash, and then came back the next day and bought abother 19 x 40GB in cash. He was purchasing on behalf of his boss who was giving them away to his staff."

wow! nice boss.

saqib

Never got the name but it was very local the guy was only going around the corner, we do have alot of media companies based in Soho, i.e 20th Century Fox are in Soho square, i'd imagine it was someone like that.