iPod Nano Cases and Earphones

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jkads3

Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. What kinda case are you gonna get for your iPod Nano. I want something really thin, b/c anything thick defeats the purpose of such a small player. Any recommendations?

Also, out of curiosity what earphone/headphones do you use? I hate the iPod supplied ones (they hurt my ears). I might pick up the new Apple in-ear earphones.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?productLearnMore=M9394G/A

d-bear

Agent18
stock buds. mine stopped hurting me after a week or so.

jkads3

Any other ideas guys?

I've heard iSkin's are decent, anybody try those before?

Tell me about the case you have for your nano or the case you plan to buy?

Also, do you use stock earbuds or something else?

epaludo

I'm waiting for my Invisibleshield to arrive. Pretending to buy a Iskin case too.
About the phones i'm using a pair of Shures E2c. It really increase the bass on my Nanos. Thanks Shure !!!!!!

NonSequitur

Invisible shiled ($20) for regular use + Case logic DMC2 (actually a media card holder, $4) for travelling.

Etymotic ER6-i in ear monitors ($85 from Amazon). I havent even opened the stock buds.

finiteyoda

lanyard => no case for me! woo-hoo!! might pick up a separate case for occasional pocket usage tho...

i mix between the stock headphones and a pair of stax electrostatic phones... with my 3g i always used the stax, since its amplifier was same size as the ipod, but now the stax amp looks just silly next to the nano! so i only use them at work now, its hard to beat the stock phones for convenience and looks i think. its kinda nice actually, after spending half the day listening to the crappy stock phones, i really appreciate the stax more when i put them on :)

breviceps

Right now, I'm using decalgirl's skin to protect my nano. I've ordered Agent18's nano case and I'm waiting for it to arrive. As for the headphones, I've recently upgraded from Shure's e4c to Westone's UM2 and I couldn't be happier. Being that the UM2 have dual drivers, the sound quality is just amazing. The bass has that thumpness that's missing from the e4c's.

jkads3

For cases I'm probably going to go with either Agent 18 or Contourcase. Contourcase's website looks much more professional in my opinion, but Agent 18's case allows for docking.

Is a dock included in the box with the nano or is it a peripheral accessory?

Not sure what to do with headphones yet.