iPod Nano 7th Generation Firmware Link

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mikedmh1979

Hello and thanks for all your knowledge you post!!

can you help me?

im looking to remove the Video and Radio capabilities from the Ipod Nano 7th generation?

cjmnews

Staff member
You can't remove them, though you may be able to hide them from your menu using the Settings section of the iPod.

n1kn4k

Hi cjmnews- There is an easy way to do this, if you email me your iconstate.plist i will take them out from the menu - my email is n1kn4kk (@) gmail ({.}) com

Neverfa11ing

New Link

Disregard the old link I'm going to split it so people don't download that one.

http://appldnld.apple.com/iPod/SBML/osx/bundles/041-7265.20121212.WnBg0/iPod_1.0.2_37A20067.ipsw

This is the 1.0.2 Firmware for the iPod Nano 7th Generation.

Mikedmh1979 thank you for the appreciation and I'd advise you to PM me or reply to this post so I can give you instructions on how to do this yourself. :D
From looking at your username I can assume you have an 8-10 year old son or daughter that you're trying to protect from anything harmful to them, I think you're a great parent if this is the case.

delson

how to remove menu items from the ipod nano 7th g

Please let me know how to remove menu items from the ipod nano 7th g.

thank you very much

kerrigaj

Mikedmh1979 thank you for the appreciation and I'd advise you to PM me or reply to this post so I can give you instructions on how to do this yourself. :D
From looking at your username I can assume you have an 8-10 year old son or daughter that you're trying to protect from anything harmful to them, I think you're a great parent if this is the case.

Hi Neverfa11ing. I would be most grateful if you could advise me on how to remove the radio from my daughter's 7th Gen iPod too? She is not allowed it at her school. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

kornchild2002

As was said two years ago, check the settings menu. Neverfa11ing is not really an active member anymore and it's not possible to actually remove a setting. You might be able to hide it in the settings menu but you can't actually remove it.

kerrigaj

Hi, and thanks for the quick response. There isn't a way to delete the app from the settings menu on the 7th gen ipod unfortunately. I hoped that someone had identified a hack to remove it from a list file, but I followed another thread on the forum, edited out the radio lines, but the radio did not disappear. Ho hum.