iPod Keeps Pausing Itself GETTING REALLY ANNOYED

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MattPaintballer

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE!!!
Alright, my iPod used to be perfectly fine. Then I updated it and it started pausing itself spontaneously. It really ####es me off.

After doing some casual tests to see what made it pause, I think I know what it is. It's supposed to pause if the headphone are removed from the port. Well if I touch the cord of my headphones it thinks I removed them and it pauses. It's quite hard to get by.

How can I fix it?

Website
www.ilounge.com
It's unlikely that the firmware update had anything to do with this. This is more likely a hardware problem with either your headphones or the iPod itself.

I'd suggest that you start by trying a different pair of headphones if you have one handy. The plug itself might have a problem with connecting securely to the headphone port, or there may be a loose wire.

Failing that, the problem would likely be a loose headphone jack in the iPod itself. Unfortunately, there is probably little you can do about that other than getting the iPod repaired.

MattPaintballer

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE!!!
jhollington said:
I'd suggest that you start by trying a different pair of headphones if you have one handy. [/B]
It's not just these headphones, I've tried multiple different pairs. Plus if it was the headphones, I really don't have $300 just laying around to buy a new set of Bose headphones.