Ipod in VMA adds with Chris Rock

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

torchedlh

umm this ad looks like a freaking apple add. i mean white background, singing guy with ipod in hand. yes it's a add for the upcoming VMAs. guess apple got a little boost in marketing....

mongoos150

That PC music service (I think it's called BuyMusic) has had ads exactly like Apple ads-all white background, people listening to their earbuds w/their mp3 players in their hands singing...my jaw dropped when I saw it. Such blatent 'copying' is just nuts. Another commercial for the same service showed a rocker smashing the 'iTunes guitar'...

frestr

Yeah, Tommy Lee...

Well, smashing the guitar is probably the only thing he could think of doing with it. If anyone has heard his solo efforts, you know what I mean.
Let's face it, this guy played the drums equally good hanging upside down, that should give some indication of how "good" he was the right way around.

But isn't it typical, someone wants to bash Apple and the best they can think of is to bring in Tommy Lee. Yeah, because he just oozes quality and cool...

In Sweden we call that "to shoot oneself in the foot". Suckers. :)

/F