• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

ipod dream

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nontoxicglue

a member
Website
nontoxicglue.textamerica.com
i had this dream where i was walking in NY. and my ipod fell down the sewer grates. it was playing the verve - the drugs don't work. also, i got in a car and started driving to boston. weird... am i the only one with dreams with the ipod involved.

Calculus

Professor Cuddles
Not as far as i know..i've heard of other people on here having iPod related dreams.

As for the sewer grate, maybe you;re paranoid about losing your iPod which shows through in your subconscious dreams...

Oh and more on the sewer grate thing..anyone seen "along came polly" ?

nontoxicglue

a member
Website
nontoxicglue.textamerica.com
haha. thanks, i just sold my ipod also probably going to get an ipod mini probably had something to do with it.
lucid dreams? easy to understand dreams? That's what you get, when you get dictionary definitions.

Sypher

transmissions94
Website
www.undergroundhiphop.com
Lucid dreaming is dreaming while you know you are dreaming right? Ok i didnt put that very well lol... but you can influence the event in ur dream and stuff..
I've had dreams about my iPod.. well.. nightmares really cuz I dreamed that the white lucite front cracked and then fell off..

ssjtrunks585

Geek with an iPod...
true story: the day i ordered my iPod, i had a dream (that night) that i went to work with it, and this girl i've been friends with for 2 years broke up with her boyfriend, and asked me out...i wish (lol)...also: the day i got my iPod and put my first 1000 songs on it, i had a similar dream to nontoxicglue where i was walking to a building on my college campus and i dropped my iPod, and it shattered on the ground...that one sucked, but the other dream i didnt mind too much...it just sucks i had to wake up (lol)