iPod Contents to Playlist Script HELP

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Twister

Website
www.twistermc.com
Hello. Here is what i'm trying to do, create a HTML file with my iPod contents. So i found dougs script 'iPod Contents to Playlist' and when i run it it creates a '*iPod Contents' playlist in iTuens with nothing in it. I have the latest iTunes, with 'copy mp3...' turned off. A 2nd generation iPod 20 gig, with the latest firewire. And 10.3.x

Can someone tell me what's wrong? Or how to get the list of songs off my iPod and into a HTML file?

Thanks
Thomas

Twister

Website
www.twistermc.com
iTunes2HTML, Playlists to HTML, and Pod Contents to Playlist None of them see my iPod playlists. It seems i have to have all the info copied into iTunes in order to export any playlists, however my computer HD is not big enough to hold all my songs. :(

Website
dougscripts.com
Hmm. I don't know why the HTML scripts aren't working as described. I am not the author, but I will investigate.

Have you tried Export as HTML Table? It needs to be updated (I wrote it over two years ago) but it will export any selected playlist (including iPod) as an HTML table, and it is customizable. (Probably should add CSS.)

Twister

Website
www.twistermc.com
THAT WORKED!!! Now how do i get them to come out in some sort of order. Like Artist? That was how i had them ordered in iTunes before i ran the script. Maybe i'll play more.
Thanks for the help.