ipod 101 - need some advice

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

boeing nut

Greetings all! First time poster.

I just acquired a new (used) 30g ipod. However, the only thing that it came with was the a/c charger, the car charger and the fire wire/USB combo cable. That's it. I have read some of the "beginners" posts and there has been some helpful info. But seeing that you folks are obviously much more experienced than I am with ipods, I was looking for some advice on where to start.

I do have a goal of hooking my ipod up to my car stereo with a direct hook up to my factory radio in which I will be able to control the ipod with my radio controls.

One quick question though. I charged up my ipod and the next morning it indicated that the battery needed charging again. I had not used it at all since I have no ear phones yet. Is this a normal occurance?

And speaking of head phones, which ones should I start with? Should I start out with the basic? Or just go for the gusto!

Anyway, that's my story so far. So without further adue', please guide me to the ipod promised land!!

Many thanks

Norm

totem

seems like you might need a new battery but don't worry you can replace one yourself for about 35$$

can't help you earphone wise, mine are 14$$ and for work so they suit me fine