iPhone Day!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xboxman

Expelliarmus!
Yes, I know many of you don't care, but in less then 2 hours I will be heading down to the Apple store to get my hands on an iPhone :D I've wanted one for ages but have been tied down to a crappy contract... which I was finally free from last week!

I haven't been this excited about an Apple product since like, I got my Macbook Pro last year, or dare I say my 3rd Gen 15gb iPod back in like...2003?

Anyway, yay :D

(mods feel free to delete this thread if it's deemed as spam)

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
you're right, no one cares. ;)

but do have fun with your awesome new toy, and dowload Bugdom and Hold'em, just some fun games i figured i would throw out there.

xboxman

Expelliarmus!
I can sense the excitement in the air :D

So yeah...it's awesome :D Syncing at the moment which is kinda taking a while...

I won't bore you with the details, but the Apple Store came though today. The whole experience was pretty cool, staff were helpful etc.

I tried to put on a crappy Griffin case though...it left small lines down the bottom of the casing. Thankfully I realized what was happening so only slid the iPhone in like 1/5th of the way. Really annoying since the case cost like £20...using the soft sleeve that came with my 5g iPod right now along with a good screen protector.

Sparky_92

xboxman said:
Yes, I know many of you don't care, but in less then 2 hours I will be heading down to the Apple store to get my hands on an iPhone :D I've wanted one for ages but have been tied down to a crappy contract... which I was finally free from last week!

I haven't been this excited about an Apple product since like, I got my Macbook Pro last year, or dare I say my 3rd Gen 15gb iPod back in like...2003?

Anyway, yay :D

(mods feel free to delete this thread if it's deemed as spam)
Welcome to playing an extra $15 a month over the 1st gen iPhone! It's all happy until you get your first bill. :(

xboxman

Expelliarmus!
Sparky_92 said:
Welcome to playing an extra $15 a month over the 1st gen iPhone! It's all happy until you get your first bill. :(
:confused: Dude it's the same tariff that the first gen iPhones came with? £35 a month for 600 texts and like 1000 minutes or something, then £159 for the phone itself.