iPhone 6s rear camera help

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

AEJustin1

My rear camera just stopped working a few weeks ago, I bought a replacement camera and put it in my iPhone 6s and it’s still not working... any ideas? Could it be the flash? It’s not working either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seremotav

Hi buddy, in case you have no issue as of now would you mind sharing from where have you get it done? As doing from authorized center always recommened due to the warranty period.

Regards,
Sere Smith

seremotav

Hi buddy, in case you have no issue as of now would you mind sharing from where have you get it done? As doing from authorized center always recommened due to the warranty period.

Regards,
Sere Smith
Any update? Or else I will close the notification for this thread.

Haider Khan

iLounge Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.iLounge.com

Regards,
Sere Smith
If you know how to disassemble and reassemble the iPhone 6S, you could get a new camera for $7 from here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32952392228.html

Else, you can buy the camera and find some mobile repairer to add the camera for you. Might be cheaper :)