Iphone 6s calendar/reminders question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

murphzmom

I have an iphone 6s - I would like to know if there is a way that I can take an appointment that I have entered into my calendar and have it show up on my home screen in the morning as a reminder. Thank you!!

cjmnews

Staff member
You can set alerts on the events in your calendar, setting the reminder to be before the event by pre-set values.

You can also add the Calendar widget to show your calendar without opening it directly and/or the Up Next widget to show future events.

I don't see a way to have the events become morning reminders directly.

murphzmom

thank you for this information, can you tell me how to set up the widgets

McDuff1117

You would likely benefit greatly with a smart calendar app. I really like CalenGoo but there’s a fair number of others that I’m sure are awesome as well for reminders that are time sensitive or worth a reliable, robust repetition system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cjmnews

Staff member
The widgets are part of the Notifications.

Drag down from the top of the phone. That shows you your notifications usually. If you closed notifications while on the widgets it will show you the widgets.
Swipe right to get to the widgets.
Scroll to the bottom to tap on the Edit button.

At the top are your current widgets, you can remove them by tapping on the red circle, then tap on the Remove button.
You can re-order them by pressing the three lines on the right and dragging them up and down.

Under that section are the widgets that are not being used.
You can add the widget by tapping the green circle, then move up as you want it.
I think you want the Up Next or the Calendar widgets on the top

Tap Done in the top left to see the widgets in action.

mice

The widgets are part of the Notifications.

Drag down from the top of the phone. That shows you your notifications usually. If you closed notifications while on the widgets it will show you the widgets.
Swipe right to get to the widgets.
Scroll to the bottom to tap on the Edit button.

At the top are your current widgets, you can remove them by tapping on the red circle, then tap on the Remove button.
You can re-order them by pressing the three lines on the right and dragging them up and down.

Under that section are the widgets that are not being used.
You can add the widget by tapping the green circle, then move up as you want it.
I think you want the Up Next or the Calendar widgets on the top

Tap Done in the top left to see the widgets in action.
Thank you!