Iphone 4 Need Suggestions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

krazychic1117

So my iPhone 4 seems to have gotten some moisture in it while I was on vacation last week. It was never submerged in water but it was in my purse that got wet and I’m assuming that’s how it got moisture in it.

Anyway, as I said before I was on vacation so it took me a good day to get to a store and get some rice and a baggie. So I left it in rice for a few day. Now when I plug it in to the wall the apple icon comes up and then it tells me to connect to iTunes. When I connect the phone to my computer the apple logo will come up and then my phone will turn off and then on again and then off… this just keeps going.

So I’ve determined it has to do with the power source somehow because it will work and stays on when I plug it into the wall outlet but then it goes in and out when plugged into my laptop. Any suggestions on how I can get it to stay on while connected to my laptop in order to back up all in info. I’m not too worried about the phone as it’s time for me to upgrade anyway… I just want the info from my phone.

cjmnews

Staff member
If you had sync'd and had things in the default mode, you should have a backup from the last sync before it got wet.

When you get a new phone, restore the backup to the phone. Set your email passwords, and then you should be good to go.