iPad will not send email

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

This is about my moms iPad. Before I got this current one, I was using my mothers iPad. And I put some pics on there. I wanted to send the pictures from my moms iPad to my email. But it did not send. It said it sent but it did not. It was not in my email. My moms email can not send mail. she can email from her computer but not from her iPad.

cjmnews

Staff member
Usually this means that the ISP has altered the mail server settings, and the new ones need to be used. A lot of providers have started to secure their outgoing email in the last few years.

Be sure you have the password for the email account available.
This would require deleting the email account from the iPad, and adding it back in.

If you are on a newer version of iOS, the place to do this is in Settings->Passwords & Accounts
if you are on an old version of iOS, the place to do this is in Settings->Mail->Accounts

DR0570

My mom is on a older iPad and I don’t think she even updated her iOS, I don’t know what what iOS she’s using now, I do know it’s not the most recent though. When we move this year she will get a new iPad so everything will be new and working.
i know I can se demail with my iPad and mom only uses her comp laptop for emailing so for the time being it’s ok. It’s just that I wanted to send pics that I had on her iPad when I was using it to my email, but I figure out another way. I googled the pics and they came up again so I got them back. And I also just discovered (and remembered) that a lot of them were on my pin drive too so... I’m good, I think.