Ipad pro battery problem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

nav16

I have a iPad pro. I'm having battery issues with it. I have it plugged in and it seems like it won't charge. I keep seeing a battery logo flash every 5 seconds. I tried to do a restart by pushing the volume up and down and holding the power button but that doesn't work. I just see the battery icon flash every 5 seconds. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but in not using the stock cable and plug that came with it. I've tried multiple usb C cables but none won't charge. The cables do work because I've tried them on other devices. Anyone have a work around this problem or know what I can do to fix it. I do have a appointment in a week with Apple but I don't want to go there and they charge me hundreds of dollars.

cjmnews

Staff member
The flashing battery is an indicator that you may be using a non-Apple compatible cable or charger.

You need to remember that the iPad needs more power than a standard phone plug can provide, this is why the Apple iPad wall plug and cable are recommended to be used. Try using the official pieces to charge and see if that helps. If you have a USB C port on your computer that should also be able to charge an iPad.

The restart procedure does not need the volume up and down buttons. Just press and hold the power button then slide to power off.

nav16

Thank you so much. I bought a apple power plug and a wire and it charged my iPad. A regular plug wouldn't work