Ipad !! Glare and Reflections??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ralphwood

Banned
How to view my ipad outside , I cant see images or text on my screen outside?

Any Help?

kornchild2002

You need to use your iPad in the shade and crank up the brightness to 100%. There are also anti-glare screen protectors that help. You should also look into getting a dedicated e-reader (like an e-ink equipped Kindle or Nook) if you plan on reading books outside a lot. TFT, LCD, LED, AMOLED, and OLED displays weren't really made for outdoor use though OLED and AMOLED do work better (something that the iPad doesn't have).

SylviaWilliam

With regard to your question, viewing the iPad outside, particularly in direct sunlight has always been one of the iPad's few weaknesses. There are a number of anti-glare screens available to help...just Google it. Others may have some additional suggestions.

sallenmd

None of those anti-glare screen protectors compensate for the screen washout of direct sunlight. No LED screen really works well outdoors. Shade is the only solution. Or an e-ink reader if all you want to do is read books outdoors.

amans1ngh

The new Belkin anti glare screen protector I had on my iPhone 7 put on my phone by apple is really really really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk