IOS 5 Reminders

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

crashtestdummy

When you set a reminder and use the At Location alarm, is there a way to set more than 1 alarm. When I set mine, quite often I can't hear it, so I miss the alarm.

spot1701

Rock 'n' Roll Doggie
Website
www.rfrogs.co.uk
You would have to set another reminder at location, but also set a time when you know you should be there.
If you know you going to arrive at about 10am.
Set 1st alarm for when you arrive At Location.
Set 2nd alarm for when you arrive At Location, at Time 10.15

crashtestdummy

You would have to set another reminder at location, but also set a time when you know you should be there.
If you know you going to arrive at about 10am.
Set 1st alarm for when you arrive At Location.
Set 2nd alarm for when you arrive At Location, at Time 10.15
This kind of negates the purpose of a location reminder. I want the reminder to notify me 5 minutes after I arrive, then again in another 5 minutes. Having it notify you when you arrive or when you leave isn't very functional, especially without any sort of snooze.

spot1701

Rock 'n' Roll Doggie
Website
www.rfrogs.co.uk
This kind of negates the purpose of a location reminder. I want the reminder to notify me 5 minutes after I arrive, then again in another 5 minutes. Having it notify you when you arrive or when you leave isn't very functional, especially without any sort of snooze.
The reminders are more of a location-aware calender entry, rather than an alarm. I would guess in the future they might make the "repeat" function a little more flexible, but at present it isn't going to meet your specific need.