Inverted the screen, finally.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

andrew

Lounging On A La-Z-Boy
Website
binaryfour.cjb.net
ipod linux has an option to invert, but as already mentioned, battery is killer, and if you have a black and white screened ipod you probably already have bad battery life

whslax1990

copenhagen
that would look awesome with a orange screen color change. I forgot the link on where to get them.

ArjunV

whslax1990 said:
that would look awesome with a orange screen color change. I forgot the link on where to get them.
Wow man, funny that you mention it. My friend is doing that this week. I'll try to post pics when he finishes it.

BJB4735

ArjunV said:
Wow man, funny that you mention it. My friend is doing that this week. I'll try to post pics when he finishes it.
Arjun, i love you. Its basso.

Nar1117

The Scotsman
Not to purposefully bring out an old thread... But how exactly do you dissconnect the Screen from the ribbon that connects it to the logic board? I can get TO the screen, i just dont see how you can get it completley off without damaging a ribbon.

ryno3xx

Website
homepage.mac.com
I remember using the dull edge of an xacto knife to wedge in and separate. the trick is to be gentle.

(separates at the board rather than at the display)

I hope this helps, then again its been months...

shinobidice

That invert looks sweet. My cell phone has an outside screen that is inverted, I agree that it is hard to see without the backlight most of the time.

iMonster

Roooooar!
congrats it looks nice ^_^

haha dammit though

I thought it was for the iPod video cause it was bumped in "new posts" ;;