• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Info about the new iLounge blog

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Haider Khan

New iLounge Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.iLounge.com
Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed that we haven't published anything on our blog for the last 45 days. Well, we had actually hired some developers to migrate our current site's data onto a famously known website software called "WordPress". The developers had told us not to publish any articles until the migration is complete. So we had no option but to wait for them to complete their work.

The reason for the migration was so we can manage the site easily from the backend as an admin as the script that the previous owner had set up was very complicated and was not user-friendly.

The developers had told us that everything would be done in 5 days. However, a lot of problems came up during the migration which our developers had failed to fix. They then wanted us to pay them more to complete the work. Since the amount they asked us to pay was really high, I had no choice but to cancel our migration project with them.

I decided to migrate the site's data myself, which took me 3 days to study how the iLounge website software code worked and took me another 4 days to get the data migrated. Luckily, the data migration went smooth just as I wanted.

Here is a screenshot on how the new iLounge blog will look:-

The new iLounge blog is now in its final development stage and I plan to get it online on the main site in the next 3 or 4 days.