• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

In need of a US police officer

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jessica.

OK, I'm down to the wire here, many of my options exhausted.

I'm a student and I need to interview a Lieutenant or Captain and a
Patrol Officer---kind of asap.

I have 10 questions that should invoke some thought, but they're not yes/no answers that I can e-mail to anyone. The only thing is that I need for the people to be on active duty and they'll have to give out an office number (even the main number to the station) because my professor will in fact check my interviews.

Is anyone a Captain, Lieutenant, or Patrol Officer around here? Or do you know one of the above that is willing to help me?
Thanks!

quiller

Website
equiller.com
I'm an officer-in-training, so I should be able to find one or two guys around that would be willing to help. Most officers don't like being interviewed, since we deal with the media so often, but for school work I think they'll make an exception :) I'll see what I can do.