Im buying another shuffle!....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eric Lewis

Apple Lover
Reasons

1) Mine is a Silver
2) My shuffle battery is almost toast..about 2 hours of listening to music
3) No Warrenty anymore

Im going to NYC next week and hitting the 5th Avenue Apple Store and i figuired that I would purchase a 1GB Red Shuffle..because the red is only sold in apple stores...

Anyone else on their second?

paranoidxe

Eric Lewis said:
Reasons

1) Mine is a Silver
2) My shuffle battery is almost toast..about 2 hours of listening to music
3) No Warrenty anymore

Im going to NYC next week and hitting the 5th Avenue Apple Store and i figuired that I would purchase a 1GB Red Shuffle..because the red is only sold in apple stores...

Anyone else on their second?
I've owned 3 of them, still own my 2nd gen orange I got back in the beginning of 07, and I just sold the one I got in 2006 when they were first introduced. All of them have still worked. Apparently the 2G Shuffle build quality is better than the 1st gen.

I use my Product Red [Product Crimson really] 2GB the most now.

dnd

still got a 1st gen from 2005!! - plus 3 backups

i like the design and build quality of the 2nd gen - but prefer the sound quality of the 1st

personally sound quality is the higher priority for me

Rod Smith

Bought two white ones, found one silver one, also owned two white warranty replacements. One of the 4 white one's I've owned still works. The new ones seem to breakdown less often. Mine has been run over by at least one car. I found it in the street.

I don't like being without a Shuffle. I've owned two working Shuffles most of the time since they were introduced.