iFrogz screen cover

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

miniMAMF

Hi all

I have a small choice to make. I put in an order a while ago for an iFrogz case with a customized screen. I sent them the image but then decided to cancel the order. Turns out they cancelled the whole order but I still got just the screens in the mail. Someone over there goofed and didn't cancel my custom screen.

So, now I'm wondering, can I just use the screen as a clear protector? Is it sticky or does it require the iFrogz cover to hold it in place? Right now my iPod is running around naked. I've had it for about 2 months and although it has some fingerprints, there are no scratches.

If not, I might just post the image I had made and see if anyone here wants it for their iFrogz case.

Thanks guys!

blanco

dazed and confused
It needs a film to hang onto.

If you're daring, you would just stick it on your iPod as is. But most of their designs plus the concept of the sticker is TACKY.

miniMAMF

Well, tacky aside, the "screenz" comes with a full film for the front, and the sticker with my COOL image on it for the clickwheel. Just not sure if it will stick without the silicon wrap...guess I'll just have to try it and see.