• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

iFoun (iPhone concept)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Martin Snajdr

Hello, I'm new there... ;)
I wait for Apple iPhone, because I need new mobile and new mp3 player. I love sketching and designing new things.
I tried to make iPhone which I really like, so there is...! (It's only for fun)
I call him "iFoun" :D

bobbit

Website
www.bluemutiny.com
Hey Marin! Welcome to the forums :)

That's actually really quite nice -- slick smooth and purdy! That's about the best 'iPhone' concept I've seen yet :]

One thing though, BlueTooth + Music will never happen. WiFi on the other hand... now /there's/ a phone to drool over!

Good work!

lizzie denman

I think that your iphone idea is great! I don't get why apple havent yet done this sort of thing, however you can get loads of phones now where you can store tonnes of music...but it would still be really cool.

Grim

I think that looks pretty good. I would never buy one as Im happy with my phone, and im going to stick with what I know is good. I guess maybe, after they have been out for a couple years I may purchase one depending on how well they do.

Dont forget though, Apple cannot call it the I Phone...

Buktu

That is very good looking. If priced right, i'd buy it :)

OddLawnGnome

Very cool! The "iShine" concept sounds very Apple.

It reminded me more of that Chocolate phone rather than an iPod though...

Skwidspawn

I like the OLED idea. Great way to join form/function/technology. A much better use of OLEDs than that keyboard they came out with. I could see apple releasing a product like this!

so people don't have to click.

shamrock593

That is the BEST iPhone concept I have seen... its very apple-like but it doesn't just look like and iPod with a number pad... Nice Work! :) :)

PsyPod

Dont touch me, I am EVIL!
AWESOME CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really like the OLED idea...very stylish and classy. i think this phone would start a fad...cos it looks BEAUTIFUL...
i would care what is the size of this hotness..cos i'll be buyin it for sure ;)

i'd expect some more sepcs, like::
LED flash for the camera,
double stereo speakers 20x3 mms (~0.79"x0.11") EACH (party for all :D),
expandable memory till 2GB by microSD cards,
PTT (push to talk)
3G (or shall i say 4G?)
another VGA (or a megapixel) camera on the front for video calls,
supports HSDPA
u say bluetooth - i say bluetooth2.0 and WiFi
3.5mm audio headphoe jack (obviously!)
FM RADIO!!!! >: (
battery: 240 hrs standby - 24 hrs MP3 - 420 mins of talktime (7 hrs)

aaand this device is TEH PERFECTNESS!!!!11

Xomphos

Wow! That is one of the best concepts I have seen yet. Additionally, it seems very Apple-like and reasonable-something I can see Apple actually doing unlike other iPhone concepts. Nice work! :D

juiceranch

imo

the reason that apple hasnt made a touchscreen or a phone is probably on the same reasoning as to why they dont include fm radio. they should make a phone-like firmware that makes u buy a phone attachment. it would probably provide the option of buying a camera attachment. of course you would need to buy the flash attachment to make the thing visible because apple is usaually not that good with the cameras. all this would be too big and cover the headphone jack so you would have to go into the apple store and get the ipod modified so the jack is on the side.

or we can buy a reasonable phone.

slvr should support your needs. i have 512 mb in mine so it is holding select songs from my itunes. i usually dont carry my ipod around when i have my phone. and the phone is thin too.

for the guy that designed the iFoun:

Kudos. i doubt apple will make this for us ever, maybe u can do it. follow up on ur dream. go make the phone. it sounds pretty good. i would buy one. gud luck.

Retell

GREAT! WORK!!!!! I love the OLED conecept, I also like the fact that it has no camera, I feel that cameras cheapin the product.