If you liked Coldplay...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bdb

On the B side of life
I know there are a lot of Coldplay haters here (and I expect some of you are here to flame based on the subject!). But this isn't really about Coldplay.

Greg Laswell has been releasing some pretty nice music, and it reminds me a lot of Coldplay in their "Parachutes" days. Think of it as Coldplay without the attitude (and without Chris Martin's love of his own falsetto).

eMusic link

There should be a new album up on Tuesday. A couple of songs from the "How The Day Sounds" EP will be on there (including the title track).

He seems like a likeable enough guy. :)

Last edited:

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
He reminds me of Chris Martin on top of that too! No idea why.

T

tvwright01

Wow thanks dude

that's really great I'll check him out, Coldplay is one of my favorites

civiclx

just sampling his 6 track How The Day Sounds EP on itunes and I think I could get into him. I liked the title song the most. Thanks for suggesting him:)

papayaninja

Better Than Cats
Website
www.google.com
bdb said:
I know there are a lot of Coldplay haters here (and I expect some of you are here to flame based on the subject!).
COLDPLAY SUX!!!1!!!!!! U GUYZ R ALL TOTALL OSERS..??!

But really, he sounds too much like Coldplay. Artistically, I think sounding like another band too much is a no-no. It makes him seem unoriginal. Nice voice though.