If it feels like your brain is vibrating...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

macaddicted

then can I assume the IEM's are properly seated?

I just got my UE super.fi 5 Pros and suddenly I feel like I've never heard music before. The freakiest thing was hearing the hard drive on my 3G iPod spin up. I tried these on while my father was talking to me; I could see his lips moving but couldn't hear him. Where were these when I was 15?:rolleyes:

maverick777

Congrats on getting your Super.fi 5 Pro's, they're awesome. If you're interested in potentially enjoying them even more, you might try doing the Flip-Flop mod. (involves switching the Right and Left earphones and wearing them "backwards"). This method gives the SF5P a much lower profile so they don't stick out of your ears so much, and also makes wearing them while napping/laying down much more practical.

Cheers.

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191204

macaddicted

The first thing I did when I got the headphones was to flip the wires, I had seen the article about it referenced in another thread here.

What surprises me is the subtleties I hear in the music that I hadn't heard before.

peter_m2

Quick question:
Does the removable/replacable cable ever come out of the IEM by accident? I don't care about the cable but I would worry about the IEM falling to the floor or getting lost. Has anyone experienced accidental cable/IEM removal?

Peter

macaddicted

peter_m2 said:
Quick question:
Does the removable/replacable cable ever come out of the IEM by accident? I don't care about the cable but I would worry about the IEM falling to the floor or getting lost. Has anyone experienced accidental cable/IEM removal?

Peter
Having had the IEM's for all of a day now I would say it is unlikely. Taking the wires out and putting them back in takes a fair amount of force. I don't think they would just slide off.

ZOOM ZOOM

Peter_m2 i had the bad exp with SF 5EB earlier version. Because they were heavy and cables get seperated often from left earphone. So i return them and got better deal.......