Icewear (silicone) comes with clear screen, only $24.95

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

madmaxmedia

Website
www.madmaxmedia.com
For those who are considering between a clear screen type protector, and a iSkin/silicone type protector, the Icewear 5G (silicone) comes with a free Tunefilm (clear screens) for only $24.95. That seems like a great deal:

http://www.tunewear.com/english/product/icewear_5g/index.html

I generally like having a silicone skin to add a little bump protection, but most have no display protection. You get both here, for a pretty good price. I find I'm able to put my iPod on the center console in my car without fear of falling when it has a silicone skin- definitely more grippy.

The Icewear has some little ribs on the side, which are not a huge deal but a nice little design addition. EDIT- Here's the iLounge review of Icewear for 4G:

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/tunewear-icewear-4g-ipod/

It also comes in custom big and small sizes for 30GB and 60GB.

I will hold back on the condom jokes (this whole post sounds like a condom ad.)

Last edited:

SWTrader

Does look like the plastic on my diving masks, which means my black iPod will look more gray than black. I really want to keep the BLACK look.

Think I stick with the Martin Fields until the Agent 18 hard case is out.

XxNarutoFanxX

It looks pretty good and it will look great on the white ipod. It does look iffy on the black one though. Good thing i have a white one.

ehrgeiz

cool, I have a white one too and that's what I wanted to get, a clear silicone case...but I wonder if I should wait to see if there are any better cases that will come out...which will fit my needs better (ie, iskin possibly etc.)
hmm..