I phone 8

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

beer.swiller

Hi. I have an iphone 8. When I type a text message I always tend to check it when I have finished. Every time I do type a message I see CNN AV V included. I don't have a clue as to why these extra letters are thrown in.
A typical text would read as follows. Good morning. I shall CNN collect you around lunch V time. Make sure you're ready CV when I arrive.

Anyone any ideas as to why these appear.
Denn

cjmnews

Staff member
It looks like CNN is in the dictionary as capitals, so if you misspell "can" as "cnn" you will get CNN by default.

The V or AV or CV I really can't see a way to get these as capitals by default. If you use these capital sets in texts or email the keyboard dictionary can learn them and substitute them when it thinks you mistyped something.

You can't remove specific entries from the keyboard dictionary, unfortunately. You have to delete everything it has learned from you and start from scratch. This can be done in Settings->General->Reset, then tap Reset Keyboard Dictionary you may need to enter your device passcode to erase it.

Then the values that are triggering V or AV or CV to be added to your text messages will be removed.