I need help!!! to unlock a disabled ipod touch i found plz.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bubbadub

i found a ipod touch and handed it in but no one claimed it so the police gave it to me. but the ipod touch is disabled for 21 million minutes i connected to itunes and clicked update and restore so 18 minutes after the update is istalled a error messege pops up saying itunes could not connect to ipod touch because it is locked with a passcode you must enter the passcode to use the ipod touch with itunes but i cant 1 because its disabled 2 because i have no clue what the pass code is 3 i found the ipod touch.

plz help!!!

bubba

ewpoxy

Wait till the iPod is turned off then hold the sleep button for five seconds then hold the hone and sleep button for ten seconds then release the sleep button for 15 seconds iTunes should recognize a iPod in restore mode, also make sure it's plugged in and turned off when you do this.

CaliGirl

I've heard similar stories, but never looked into a solution. Probably because I wouldn't keep someones lost item.

The police probably just stored it and did nothing.

What I would do is check with Apple and see if it is registered to anyone. If there was any chance of finding the owner, I would try my best to do so. Just because I would want someone else to do the same for me.