I just downloaded FOX NOW app, does not work.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

..Is it because i live in Mexico or are the payperview (which they wont tell you until you actually click on it)
i actually have similar problems with most streaming apps, i like to think its payperview but one time i tried Disney+ and it said it can’t stream in Mexico… ☹ So again more limitations because i have to live in Mexico….😩

cjmnews

Staff member
Fox Now requires that you enter credentials from your TV provider to have access. So if your TV service is paid for, recognized by FOX as a provider that pays them, it should work just fine.

For example if your TV service is provided by DirectTV, you would log into the DirectTV service through the FOX NOW app, and then you would have access to their content.

If you don't pay for TV service, or use a provider that is not paying FOX for content, then you can't use the app.

Disney+ is a pay service. If you are not paying, it will not work. Some of their content requires extra payment to see it when it is released, but then allowed to be viewed by the monthly fee payers at a later time.

Most video streaming services are pay based. Some have ads even after paying. There are a few out there with ad based service. Hulu may be one (never used it since you get ads after paying), VuDu may be another (I saw ad based content listed). YouTube may have one (I think I saw a news article, never used it), Amazon Prime (paid through Prime, but some content has ads).

Region locking content is common. Being in Region 2, your options may be more limited. I know I can't bring US DVDs to Mexico to watch due to the region difference. There are shows I could watch on Netflix in Canada that I can't see in the US (both are Region 1).

None of this can be altered by manipulating your device settings or iOS versions.