I have fallen in love with Kid A....

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

PrintNameHere

Man what a great album. Probably one of the best albums of recent time. Everything in it's Right Place is an amazing started, all the way to Motion Picture Soundtrack, which finishes off the album beautifully.

raine

SY Fanboy
Website
www.cokemachineglow.com
And another has succombed to the allmighty Radiohead. Actually, I listened to some Kid A today. Probably finish up the album today, too. I was also thinking of having Motion Picture Soundtrack played at my funeral. It's that versus Sigur Ros' Agaetis Byrjun. I love the end of Motion Picture Soundtrack--"I will see you in the next life." Gorgeous song. I also have it before it came out on Kid A, acoustic. Another verse, super stellar. I love Radiohead.

narkerbyt

Yeah it's an amazing album, my favs: Everything in it's right place, national anthem, how to disappear completely and Idioteque.

Motion Picture is great, but I don't know why people loves it so much.. I think it's a song that could have been wrote by any other artist.. it's a beautiful but regular song, it's not a *radiohead* song.. like Idioteque or Everything in it's right place.. which are unique and only could be created by Tom Yorke and Company. just my opinion