I cant change my gmail password

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

it says i have to open Youtube to click yes but everytime i do it stalls and won’t load.
it just stalls like this with the circle twirling… why??

Last edited by a moderator:

DR0570

and everytime i open it youtube will not load the prompt page… WHY??🤷🤷

DR0570

Sorry for all these replies but i’m discovering new problems… i’m on my mac and it needs my new passwrd and…8505
it’s doing the same thing the youtube app is doing.. why why why????

cjmnews

Staff member
Try asking Google. These are their products and services, not Apple.

DR0570

i had to verify the change a different way through my Apple messanger…
Im sorry about all this. im in the middle of changing my passwords. it always good to do that every few years. but now it seems these social apps have a problem with changing your passwords…🤷

cjmnews

Staff member
I use a password manager PWSafe (PasswordSafe on PC), and have it generate long random passwords I can't remember. Pretty secure that way if your password is a#F5%<-+23jelO(/D or longer. It costs a little money to get the app in IOS and Mac, free on PC. Put the database with a good password onto your iCloud drive and all devices share the database and changes are reflected on all devices.

If your passwords are long and random, there is no need to change them UNLESS the site that holds the password got hacked AND they had bad password storage policies. Any website that can send you a copy of your password is one with TERRIBLE password storage and should be avoided and complained to very loudly.