i cannot load iTunes purchased songs onto my iPod.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SkippyMcHaggis

why is this happening?

apple has no support contact information available. my love afair with my iPod is now at it's first major stumbling block in 11 months.

i'm playing by the rules. i bought music and downloaded it from the people who made my iPod. now i can't use it on the machine i bought it for?

i have been able to load purchased tunes before.

i don't get it.

kschonha

Are you able to launch and play the songs within iTunes? When I experienced a similar problem, I launched a purchased song and was prompted to enter my Apple ID and password and then my PC's authorization was renewed.

darkstar25

Also unable to load purchased itunes into ipod

I am a Windows user and use manual updating - not storing songs on my computer but rather the ipod. I downloaded a group of songs from iTunes. I can see and play them in my "Purchased Music" 'Source' yet can't drag them into a playlist on the ipod.

Can anyone help? I can't seem to get these songs onto my ipod...

Thanks!

darkstar25

Yes - I have seen the light and the light is "ipodlounge"!! Thank you so much. The firmware update solved my problems. Sweeet. iTunes downloads, here I come. :)

darkstar25

MorganLeFaye

I'm new here!

I'm having the same problem and want to update my firmware, however I've never done it before. I downloaded the iPodSetup.exe file from apple.com, now what do I need to do?