• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

I can’t make my LG remote control app recognize the TV

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

Ok... but I AM on the same network there is only one network I was saying that.....the ASUS_5C is the only network we have my iPad and TV are BOTH on it.

DR0570

Ok.. I found it ☺ I just believe that maybe it’s possible that the TV is outdated. I mean just this morning, Netflix signed me out. And normally Everytime I turned it on I would stay signed in but for some reason I’ll never know..😡... I was signed out. It’s these little things that keep happening that I want answers to. So I’m glad I’m on that board now.

DR0570

Ok, few days ago, all of a sudden my iPad could connect to my TV. The remote app worked Youtube app connected and Netflix connected. Now... it’s trying to lose connection again. The Netflix app no longer has the connection app on the screen to connect it with. And I had to delink it to Youtube. It’s as if for no apparent reason it just loses connection and can’t be connected and then after awhile you can connect again. Something is not working right, I don’t know if it’s the pad or the TV, but some thing his making it lose connection.

DR0570

I just want to know why my iPad keeps losing connection with the TV? Why is there no “cast icon” (I just found out the name) on the Netflix app on my iPad... please why??