• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

How was your day?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

R32_Nakazato

d[^_^]b
Website
www.cardomain.com
My day went awesome. I woke up was so tired(went to sleep around 2:00) I found $20 in my shoe(out of all places). All my classes went well. I progressed far on my research for my term paper. I got my progress report, all A's except for one B in history, teacher is a real hardass!!) Came home ate like a king and here I am. How was everyone elses day?

iJman

The Avid Teenage Podder
...good...is this like a trick forum or something? lol Well my day WILL be good if I get that free song... HEAR THAT JOCEPHUS? ;) jus messin man. Anyway, had an overall good day.

iPod Master

well, i spend half the day on ipodlounge :) and i had no school. not exceptionally good, but better than normal.

NMMI89

Spent the last couple of days in Big D (DALLAS, TX!!) filming a video for my company to be used in one of our gatherings here in S.D. Got up at 0400pst/ 0600cst to finish filming and fly home. Needless to say....I'm beat.