How to view lyrics on ipod 4G? How to transform they lyrics in itunes into notes?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Alviarin

Hi,

I have an Ipod 4G. The trouble is that the lyrics that are put into the lyrics page on the song info on Itunes is not visible on the Ipod itself.:mad:

I have downloaded a program called Canto Pod. It works great in that way that it can download lyrics and transform them into contacts or notes which can be consulted on the Ipod.
The disadvantage is that in the automatic download settings, you can only download 15 lyrics at once and mostly they are not the lyrics you look for...

So I have a sort of solution by downloading an Itunes widget that downloads lyrics automatically but only stores them in the lyric page on the info settings on Itunes.

Is there a (freeware) program that can extract the lyrics on the info page in itunes and turn it into notes or contacts so I can read the lyrics on my Ipod?

I hope my question comes over as clear....

blacksails

I don't know if a program exists that can do that, but I do know you can make .txt files with your lyrics and just put them in the notes folder directly on the iPod (meaning you don't do this through iTunes.

gk17

I don't know if it's possible on the 4G models. On the 5G models, all you have to do is play the song and then hit the Select (middle) button until you get to the lyrics part. You can give this a try on your iPod, but it probably won't work...