How to use msn on your iPod touch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

craig159753

first go to www.meebo.com , now where it says "network" touch the scroller, and select msn, now under login put in ur hotmail account, "ipodlover123@hotmail.co.uk (or .com)" then put in ur pass and there ur on, enjoy.

996gt2

I use Jivetalk...it's optimized for the iPhone/iPod Touch, and supports all the major IM networks including AIM, Gtalk, MSN, etc.

natoosh21

i use beejive and its so easy to use
its got loads of the features of msn, and you can add friends, change your name, block people and loads of other stuff, unlike meebo
i only use meebo incase of emergency :p

Chaski

Website
www.ed-parry.com
Yeah, I much prefer to use JiveTalk than Meebo - the interface is a lot cleaner and is more suited to the iPod's screen.

tonyshucraft

do you know if there is a web client that allows access to aim, msn, yahoo, google, all at the same time? I don't know if meebo has it but it seems not to and it'd be great to have access to al lists at once.

DerekVOF

Beejive - try it... Just for the heck of it, I've got it setup with my AIM, Y!IM, Gtalk, and MSN IM accounts...

Last edited:

craig159753

hey yeah meebo uses several IM all the best i think aint tryed jivetalk going to now. thx keep the feedback coming