How to safely copy certain songs from Ipod to harddisk

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Alviarin

Hi,

I have about 9.000 songs on my Ipod, but the problem is that there are about 200 songs that are on my Ipod but not in my library on my hard disk. These songs are mentioned in Itunes with a "!" before the song.

How can I select those songs and copy them safely from my Ipod to a hard disk folder so I can add them again to my Itunes library? The problem is that when my Ipod is connected they don't show those "!" marks. I'm too lazy to write down each song or to rip all those CD's again....

Is there a way to do it so I can safely transfer those missing songs in my Itunes library from my Ipod to a hard disk folder without trouble? Is there any good (third party) software that can easily do the trick?

Thanks for replying.

Alviarin

Thanks a lot! I used Sharepod after I put those missing songs in a playlist and then with Sharepod I selected that playlist and copied the whole thing on a hard disk folder.

So I could safely restore the software settings in my Ipod without losing songs! There was something wrong with the visibility of my notes and lyrics.